Boxed set of 6 Hallmarked silver Coffee/Tea spoons Birmingham 1915-16
- A beautiful boxed set of 6 Hallmarked silver spoons
- Hallmarked Birminham 1915-16
- Makers Mark WD for William Devonport
- Spoon handle is decorative topped and with a twisted shaft to the bowl
- Spoons have no dents or dings
- Spoon length 95mm
- Total silver weight 30grams
- The light silver weight does indicate the delicateness of the spoons.
The case needs renovation or replacing.
We are selling the silver items so please consider the case/box as our gift to you.
Seeing the box often indicates that the item has been well protected over the years.
The condition of the case varies but we will mention it if there are any major problems.
All our vintage and antique items are in used condition and may show signs it has had use.
They will not however have any major flaws that we will not mention.
You may wish to do further polishing on arrival to bring out their beauty.